Roll-Top with Flap Rear Helmet Bag for Motorcycle
Tail Bag, Touring Bag, Gear Bag
Top rubber handle on the rear bag provides excellent carrying experience. The two D rings at each end of the flap can hook on the shoulder strap to carry the rear bag. Two zippered side pockets outside the rear bag to keep your small items and quick access. The Velcro closure with release buckle and big lid on the top of the rear bag is designed for Waterproof. The reflective stripes on the front panel and side pockets are for safety at night time. 100% waterproof neon green rain cover is included for additional safety feature.
- Mini Order Quantity : 300 pcs
- Mini Order Amount Per Order: USD10,000
- Shipping term : FOB China Port
- Production time : 60-75 days
- Private Label accepted. Printing, embroidery, plate, badge are workable and tooling charge negotiable.
How to work with us? Step by step procedure,please click Work With Us
- Bag size: L 35 x W 29 x H 55 cm / L 13.8" x W 11.4" x H 12.6"
Rear Bag with Premium Design and Solid ConstructionRoll-top closure with release buckle and big lid provides wide opening access and prevents water invasion in raining days. A roomy main compartment is well lined. The base of the rear bag is PE board laminated so is very sturdy to heavy load. The rear bag has two zippered side pockets outside for quick-grab items. Top rubber handle on the rear bag provides excellent carrying experience. The two D rings at each end of the flap can hook on the shoulder strap to carry the rear bag.
Strap Mounting SystemThis rear bag has a center under seat stable strap and two release buckle strap for stability. Moreover, there are two adjustable straps on each side for you to attach the metal frame of the motorcycle through the tri-lock buckle on the side pocket. Four extra D rings at the bottom provide the ability connect to Saddle bag or a different ways to tight the bag on the motorcycle.
Strap Mounting System-Connect with SaddlebagsThis feature is meant for the needs of larger storage space for longer outdoor journey.
Safety FeatureThe reflective strips on the front panel and side pockets are for safety at night time. 100% waterproof neon green rain cover is included for additional safety feature. The fabric itself is waterproof. The reason to enclose the rain cover is to prevent the needle hole on the fabric. For the short time exposed in the rain, it should not have problem at all without rain cover. But for long ride in the rain, it's better to have rain cover on the bag to ensure the water is not coming from the needle hole.
- Elastic cord with hook x 2
- Attachment belt x 4
- Rain proof cover x 1
- The design and the material specification are based on our own setting. You can customize and modify as your own needs, following your own design concept and market segment (Minimum Order Quantity is 300 pieces). From sketches to ready-sell products we offer total solution for customers.
- Related Products
This motorcycle rear bag has roll-top with cover flap design. The two side pockets are detachable. The size of the bag is about to carry two pieces of 3/4 size of helmets with full capacity. This rear bag is made from Nylon 1680D ballistic with PVC backing. It has a center stable strap and two release buckle strap under seat for stability. Moreover, there are two adjustable straps to attach the metal frame or passenger handle through the Tri-lock buckle on the side pocket. Four extra D rings at the bottom provide the ability to connect to Saddle bag or being a different point to fasten the strap and stabilize the bag on the motorcycle. Reflective strip is applied.
This is mainly designed for full covered helmet storage rear bag. It uses the foam laminated heavy duty Nylon fabric 1680D to protect the helmet front scratch and compression. There is a detachable waist bag included and fasten on the back of the rear bag. The main opening is two-parallel-zipper which gives you lightening open. There are neoprene flaps on both sides of the zipper around the cover. It not only provides more protection on the helmet, but also tightens the top cover to the main compartment of the bag. It is like a soft padded pouch covered on helmet.
This medium size rear bag is specially designed for rider to carry the regular used equipment and small amount of clothes. It has 2 expandable pockets on both sides. The top cover can be detached or adjusted to hold extra equipment, such as jacket, floor pads, additional helmet, even a small tent. It uses reinforced Nylon fabric 1680D with foam lamination. It holds the shape always. There are two pieces of the 2” release buckle hidden beside the main handle. It has a detachable and foam padded shoulder strap includes.
This rear bag is designed to attach on the rear of motorcycle, and perfect for long distance ride. This rear bag is made from enhanced 600D Ripstop with PVC backing and PE board reinforcement inside. This rear bag has a huge main compartment with a big U shape zipper opening. It has PE board installed inside of the bag to hold up the bag in shape with or without a lot of stuff inside. Also this reinforcement creates better stability of the rear bag when the motorcycle is in high speed. It has 2 bottom pockets which can be dropped down when they are needed. Not only they can increase the storage, but also it generates another 2 points to hold on the motorcycle.
This rear bag has the trolley and wheel built-in. It would be very helpful to have the wheel and trolley to carry the bag when reaching destination. It is made of reinforced 600D ripstop fabric with PVC backing. A roomy main compartment of the rear bag is enough to carry your travel essentials or protective gear, and helmets. The outer three zippered pockets of the rear bag are perfect for to keep small accessories. Top and side handles on the exterior of the rear bag gives you easier to carry. The compression strap helps to stabilize the inner stuff, preventing the objects bouncing around during the transportation. Reflective stripes on both sides of the rear bag for safety in the night.
- The fabric of our motorcycle bags itself is waterproof because we have plastic sheet laminated on the back side of the fabric. During the bag assembly, it needs to have many stitching on the fabric to conceal the fabric into a bag. The reason to enclose the rain cover is to prevent the water going into bag through the needle hole on the fabric. For the short time exposed in the rain, it should not have problem at all without rain cover. But for long ride in the rain, it’s better to have rain cover on the bag to ensure the water is not coming through the needle hole. The rain cover has the plastic film taping on top of the stitching hole, so there is no possibility for water penetration.Basically our motorcycle bag has all designed for universal mounting system which does not need to have metal rack to install it. Our main concept is no screw, no drill hole for rider to attach and to detach easily without any special tool. Please check our video on Youtube for further demonstration for Tank Bag, Saddle Bag, and Rear Bag.Tank Bag System: There are basically three ways to attach the tank bag on the tank, such as the Magnet, Suction Pad, and the Straps. Our design is mainly using magnet and strap combination. Also there is a handle security strap for all the tank bag which is able to be used as a shoulder strap when the tank bag is off the motorcycle. Suction pad is main for “non-metal” tank to use.Saddle Bag System: There is mainly having two wide straps at the center of the saddle bag. Both has male and female Velcro for attachment and also for adjustment for the length based on the width of the seat. The back of the saddle bag has two stable straps with buckle fasten on each bag which is important to use at least one strap to prevent the bag to hit the ground when the motorcycle turns.Rear Bag System – Mainly it has two release buckle strap at the bottom to hold under the seat or the rack. And there are multiple buckle strap, at least four straps, to tighten the bag on the metal frame of the motorcycle. The attaching points will be the metal frame, foot rest bar, back passenger handle, or the back rack. Also there are multiple webbing loops or D rings for attachment. Rider can find the best way to fix the bag onto the motorcycle, as long as there are 3 points to tighten the bag, then it will be stable during movement.