Round Shape Motorcycle Saddlebags
Side Bags, Panniers, Rear Twin Bags
The zipper pocket at the back side of the bag can store all the straps and buckles when they are not used and off the motorcycle. Reflective strip is applied. There are two pieces of large side D ring hidden inside of the back zipper pocket. The D rings can be used as an extra attachment for connection saddle bag to rear bag for your additional storage needs, or just another way to attach the saddle bag to the motorcycle or metal rack.
- Mini Order Quantity : 300 pcs
- Mini Order Amount Per Order: USD10,000
- Lead time : 60-80 days
- Private Label accepted. Printing, embroidery, plate, badge are workable and tooling charge negotiable.
- Single Bag size: L 50 x W 26 x H 18 cm / 19.5 x 10 x 7 inches
- Comes as a Pair
Saddlebags with expandable volumeStorage space 40L and after the expansion of the bag it can load up to 58L. This saddle bag is made of 600D ripstop and durable enough for everyday usage and has storage space suitable for a two-day trip.
Easy Strap Mounting SystemBy our secure universal mounting system the saddlebags can be installed easily onto motorcycle, no need to set up frame racks. Two main wide straps at the center of the bags are to set up across the seat, adjustable by the Velcro based on the width of the seat. Another two straps on the back side of the bag can attach to side frame and rear passenger handle of the motorcycle to stabilize the bags when the motorcycle turns. Have made storage space to store all the straps and buckles when they are not used and off the motorcycle.
Saddlebag connects with Rear bagOur saddlebag has D ring hidden inside of the back zipper pocket and that is made to connect saddle bag with rear bag for your additional storage needs.
Saddle bag with Touring Rear BagBy strap and rings system, you can combine usage with our touring Rear bag (NMO-2211) and arrange a longer journey on motorcycle ride.
Solid construction and waterproof Motorcycle Saddlebags with reflective safetyThe Motorcycle Saddle bags is built with soft padding interior with rigid rim piping design prevents saddle bag from sagging. Reflective strips on all sides are applied for night traffic visibility. Rubber handles and long zip pullers of the luggage are just easy to carry and usage. Fluorescent rain-cover helps to keep out dust and dirt. 100% waterproof, high visibility reflective prints and weather resistant keeps out water invasion in raining days. (The fabric of the bag itself is waterproof. The reason to enclose the rain cover is to prevent the needle hole on the fabric. For the short time exposed in the rain, it should not have problem at all without rain cover. But for long ride in the rain, it's better to have rain cover on the bag to ensure the water is not coming from the needle hole).
- Shoulder strap x 1
- Rain Proof cover x 2
Round Shape Motorcycle Saddlebags Customize
- The design and the material specification are based on our own setting. You can customize and modify as your own needs, following your own design concept and market segment (Minimum Order Quantity is 300 pieces). From sketches to ready-sell products we offer total solution for customers.
- Related Products
Heavy-duty motorcycle Saddlebags is crafted from the toughest 1680D nylon fabric with foam lamination and durable accessories. It has expandable compartment for the extra storage space. It can be installed easily to your motorcycle using our secure universal mounting system. Two main wide straps at the center of the bags are able to adjust by the Velcro based on the width of the seat. Another two straps on the back side of the bag can attach on the metal frame or passenger handle of the motorcycle to stabilize the bags when the motorcycle turns. The zipper pocket at the back side of the bag can store all the straps when it is not used and off the motorcycle. Reflective strips on 3 sides of the bag are applied.
The sharp angle Motorcycle Saddlebag is designed to create for sports motorcycle. Its volume is not very big because of the shape, but it is enough for the glove and other accessories. Most importantly, it perfectly meets the upward angle of the rear part of the motorcycle. The saddle bag can be installed easily to your motorcycle with our secure universal mounting system. It has expandable compartment for the extra storage space. There are two pieces of large side D ring hidden inside of the back zipper pocket. The D rings can be used as an extra attachment for connection saddle bag to rear bag for your additional storage needs or just another way to attach the saddle bag to the motorcycle or metal rack.
This briefcase style Saddle bag is specially designed for daily work. Instead of the traditional saddle bag, only for gear or clothes storage, they are designed to go to work, or you want to have a different look or functionality of the saddle bags. They use the heavy-duty 600D ripstop fabric and durable accessories. The designed main handle and top zippers of the luggage are just easy to carry. Reflective strip is applied. It is also possible to be combined use with a Tail bag for your additional storage needs. The waterproof rain covers are equipped to provide additional safety feature.
Motorcycle extra large Saddlebags with Wheel and Trolley is not only use the heavy-duty 600D ripstop fabric and durable accessories, but also smartly integrate the wheel and trolley bag into the bag. Both sides of saddle bag can be combined together as one piece. Trolley and wheel can make the trip as easy as travel luggage. Make the user experience for the saddle bags more convenient ever. It has 26.6 Liter volume each, and it can becomes 37.8 liter volume after expansion. Reflective strip is applied. The designed main handle and top zippers of the luggage are just easy to carry. It is also possible to be combined use with a Tail bag for your additional storage needs. The waterproof rain covers are equipped to provide additional safety feature.
- The fabric of our motorcycle bags itself is waterproof because we have plastic sheet laminated on the back side of the fabric. During the bag assembly, it needs to have many stitching on the fabric to conceal the fabric into a bag. The reason to enclose the rain cover is to prevent the water going into bag through the needle hole on the fabric. For the short time exposed in the rain, it should not have problem at all without rain cover. But for long ride in the rain, it’s better to have rain cover on the bag to ensure the water is not coming through the needle hole. The rain cover has the plastic film taping on top of the stitching hole, so there is no possibility for water penetration.Basically our motorcycle bag has all designed for universal mounting system which does not need to have metal rack to install it. Our main concept is no screw, no drill hole for rider to attach and to detach easily without any special tool. Please check our video on Youtube for further demonstration for Tank Bag, Saddle Bag, and Rear Bag.Tank Bag System: There are basically three ways to attach the tank bag on the tank, such as the Magnet, Suction Pad, and the Straps. Our design is mainly using magnet and strap combination. Also there is a handle security strap for all the tank bag which is able to be used as a shoulder strap when the tank bag is off the motorcycle. Suction pad is main for “non-metal” tank to use.Saddle Bag System: There is mainly having two wide straps at the center of the saddle bag. Both has male and female Velcro for attachment and also for adjustment for the length based on the width of the seat. The back of the saddle bag has two stable straps with buckle fasten on each bag which is important to use at least one strap to prevent the bag to hit the ground when the motorcycle turns.Rear Bag System – Mainly it has two release buckle strap at the bottom to hold under the seat or the rack. And there are multiple buckle strap, at least four straps, to tighten the bag on the metal frame of the motorcycle. The attaching points will be the metal frame, foot rest bar, back passenger handle, or the back rack. Also there are multiple webbing loops or D rings for attachment. Rider can find the best way to fix the bag onto the motorcycle, as long as there are 3 points to tighten the bag, then it will be stable during movement.No, if the saddle is stalled correctly, it will not hinder the passenger. Basically, the saddle bag will be attached on the side of the motorcycle, around the back seat above the exhaust. It normally should be tighten toward back. Two tips for reference. One is the front of the saddle bag should not exceed the middle line of the seat. The main key rule to follow is that saddle bag will not touch the thigh of the passenger. Then it will not obstacle the movement of the passenger.